Top 10 Best Value Hotels in Kuching
- Grand Margherita Hotel, Kuching Waterfront (Approx RM190 per night) - Old favorite, recently refurbished, situated beside the tranquil flow of the Sarawak River,Grand Margherita Hotel proudly boasts to be Kuching’s only river-front hotel. The hotel is only a 20 minute drive from Kuching International Airport and some nearby attractions include Kuching Waterfront, Fort Margherita and Main Bazaar. The hotel hosts one of the city’s most popular Chinese restaurants and both, locals and tourists flock to sample the exquisite dishes. With a location perfect for both business and leisure travelers, Grand Margherita Hotel also features excellent facilities including the up to date business center, children playground, fitness center, outdoor pool and a children pool as well. A well appointed property, Grand Margherita Hotel is a Top 10 Best Value Hotel for all during their stay in Kuching.
- 360 Urban Resort Hotel - Tower A & Tower B, Kuching City Center (Approx. RM135 per night) - This 18 storey property is conveniently located within 5 minutes from Kuching's central business district, making it popular among the business travelers. Whether you are in the fully equipped rooms, or dining at the Horizon Café, you will be able to catch the breathtaking views of the city or Borneo's legendary Santubong Mountains. Guests can also make good use of the fully equipped gym and a swimming pool. There is a shopping mall adjacent to the hotel, offering guests with wide ranges of restaurants, assorted shops and even supermarket. 360 Urban Resort Hotel - Tower B is a perfect location for all guests who wish to stay at a place that offers the best value for money.
- Pullman Hotel, Kuching Waterfront (Approx. RM220 per night) - Though it costs a little more, Pullman Kuching is definitely worth every dollar you pay. Strategically situated in the heart of Kuching Golden Triangle, the hotel features a magnificent panoramic view of the city. Easily accessible, guest can get to the hotel within 30 minutes from the airport. Top 10 Best Value Hotel in Kuching is perfect for business travelers with a large conferencing space, innovative facilities and technology. The hotel is surrounded by a wide range of chic restaurants, bar and spa. Conveniently located as well as impeccable services and facilities make Pullman Kuching Hotel a great choice when traveling to Kuching.
- Batik Boutique Hotel, Kuching Waterfront (approx. RM220 per night) - This modern boutique hotel caters to the needs of today's travelers, providing a luxurious yet comfortable stay whether visiting for business or leisure. Nestled in the hub of Kuching's tourist, dining, business and entertainment area, the hotel is strategically placed for those looking forward to exploring the city. Batik Boutique Hotel offers a range of guest rooms coming in four different configurations and fully-equipped with all the basic comforts.
- Riverside Majestic Hotel, Kuching Waterfront (approx. RM200 per night) - Located in close proximity to the Sarawak River, the hotel features well equipped and spacious rooms that command panoramic views of the residing river. Enjoying a convenient location amidst a variety of recreational pursuits, a shopping mall that houses a bowling alley and cinema is just minutes away. The Tua Pek Kong Temple and historical Fort Magherita are also just a ten minute walk away. This Top 10 Value for Money Kuching Hotel and its' enviable location are complimented by the hotel's vast recreational facilities. After a busy day cutting deals or enjoying the sights of this vibrant city, dine at the onsite restaurants that serve a variety of Western and Asian cuisine. The hotel's elegant bar 'The Club' is a cozy lounge bar where an array of exotic and traditional drinks can be enjoyed. The outdoor swimming pool is also a great way to unwind. Riverside Majestic Hotel is ideal for both business and leisure travelers.
- The LimeTree Hotel, Jln. Padungan, Kuching City Center (Approx. RM140 per night) - Ideally located in the Kuching city centre and minutes away from Chinatown Padungan area and shopping malls, this non-smoking boutique hotel offers 50 rooms and suites equipped with free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel, complimentary breakfast, in-built universal sockets, LCD TVs, plush bedding and rain-showers - all for the comfort of sophisticated travelers today. As a unique upscale and trendy hotel with a passion for limes, As one of the Top 10 Best Value Hotel in Kuching , the LimeTree Hotel offers an exciting dining experience at its Café Sublime serving local and international delights and the bar at LimeLight Rooftop Lounge serving signature lime cocktails over breathtaking views of the city and Sarawak River.
- Basaga Holiday Residences, Jalan Tabuan, Kuching City (approx. RM125 per night) - Conveniently located in Kuching, in the island of Borneo, this place is famous for their history, culture and eco-tourism. A unique and beautiful property, they feature a tropical ambience unlike any other properties on Kuching. The property sits on a secluded landscape and features 33 well furnished rooms and suites that has up to date amenities. With exclusive room products and range of services, it is an ideal place of stay for all types of travelers visiting Kuching. As a Top 10 Best Value Hotel in Kuching, Basaga Holiday Residences guarantees a great stay.
- Abell Hotel, Kuching Waterfront (Approx.RM130 per night) - Boasting its superb location in the heart of the historical city of Kuching, you are within easy access to some of the city’s most popular shopping areas, tourist attractions and eateries. Brilliantly reflecting Malaysia’s vibrant culture and culinary heritage, this three star property fuses chic, fresh and contemporary interiors with comfort and style for your utmost luxury.
- The Secret Sanctuary Boutique Cottage, Stutong, Kuching City (approx. RM180 per night) - Located in Kuching on the Island of Borneo, lies this peaceful and elegant property best suited for people who need break from their busy lives. All elegant and well furnished cottages are unique and stylish making you feel at ease and provide you comfort every time you enter. Enjoy family days or night outs and explore the famous sites of Kuching by the tours and trips arranged by the hotel or an evening around the BBQ pit. Relax or take a dip either in a unique waterfall pool, Jacuzzi, garden shower or an open air hot tub after enough of exploration. For more self pampering, get a fish spa, use the steam room or drop by at the gym. The Secret Sanctuary Boutique Cottage Kuching is a perfect venue for all travelers who desire to be away from the bustling and busy days of their lives.
- The Ranee Boutique Suite (NEW!) Kuching Waterfront (approx. RM190 per night) - Designed for both business and leisure travel, The Ranee Boutique Suites is ideally situated at the Main Bazaar in Kuching City Center; one of the city's most popular locales. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. A well-kept environment and its proximity to Brooke Memorial, Harmony Arch, Sang Ti Miao give to this hotel a special charm. As a Top 10 Best Value Hotel in Kuching, the Ranee Boutique Suites also offers many facilities to enrich your stay in Kuching. This hotel offers numerous on-site facilities to satisfy even the most discerning guest. Guests can choose from 24 rooms, all of which exude an atmosphere of total peace and harmony. Besides, the hotel's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. The Ranee Boutique Suites is a smart choice for travelers to Kuching, offering a relaxed and hassle-free stay every time.
Choosing Top 10 from 89 hotels in Kuching is not an easy job. We hope that this list will help the first time visitor to Kuching in choosing the best value for money hotel for their stay. If you are visiting Kuching for the first time, we suggest you stay close to the city center which makes it very convenient to explore the city. Of course, the listed Top 10 Best Value Hotels in Kuching do not include hotels from the outskirt of the city, particularly the beach hotels such as Damai Beach Resort and Damai Puri. Enjoy your stay in Kuching!